We Can Buy It Today, Daddy!
"We can buy it today, Daddy!"
Those excited words came while Sabina and the twins were watching a show. Uh-oh, I thought, I let them see a commercial.
I was right, Sabina had seen an advertisement for Barbie Island Princess, and she was excited because they told her we could buy it today! I explained that we weren't going shopping just then, but perhaps she could ask for it for Christmas. This was a very popular idea, so she instantly started using her newfound ability to write to compose a Christmas gift wish list. She invited input from the twins as well. Here is what they came up with:
- Barbie Island Princess movie (Ilind Prisses Moove as she wrote)
- Barbie Princess Rapunzel (doll I suppose, need to check if she already has this)
- Toy Table and Toy Stove ("that I can cook real food in!")
- More Barbies
- Car with a Roof - he's got a red remote control convertible, he wants one with a roof.
- Toy airplane that comes apart, bigger than the one he already has
- toy instrument (drum)
- 3 Candy Canes
- 3 pumpkins
- Christmas Decorations
I wil lev sum coocees owt. I love you